25 January 2013

I just want to say how thankful I am to God for protecting Ann and I on all the buses and travels we were on last year. I was reminded of the danger of Bolivian roads this week after a series of deadly accidents. As of yesterday, the 24th of January, in the year 2013 there have already been 10 highway accidents in different parts of the country resulting in 80 dead and 188 injured.
After all the buses and cars and other things I rode in last year, across many of the worst highways in the country, I am reminded not to take my life for granted. My prayers also go out to all of those people suffering from loss and pain.
Also, after seeing pictures of the two buses that collided head on yesterday I decided that I won´t complain again about sitting in the back or try to get the big window seat in the front.

1 comment:

Mike J. said...

Thankful also!